Celebrating and rewarding success is the essence of The Icons Award. The fifth edition will spotlight remarkable persons with positive impact locally and globally, individuals who are driven with passion, consistency, tenacity and social impact
- Compile and shortlist nominees
- Outreach to shortlisted nominees
- Announment of final nominees
- Announment of winner. Note: Winner will be announced on the day of the event. Certificate of
nomination will be presented to all nominees.
- MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT
- Nominee must fall within any of the categories.
- Nominees must have an online presence.
HOW TO NOMINATE
There are three methods you can Nominate:
- From Nomination Page
- Nominees biography (maximum of 150 words) including success stories, contribution to the
society and impact on people.
- High resolution head shot or a full picture of nominee.
- A list of published work/ public presentations (ONLY FOR THE ACADEMIC CATEGORY)
- Nominee’s email address, phone number, Instagram handle, or any means of reaching nominee
if selected by award panel.
- A sample of the Nominees work (either picture format or content format).
2. Use the hashtag #iconsawardsnomination21 and your category
3. Tag your nominee under the comment section of the category on our IG platform.